Keeping Your Cows Cool this Summer
This clever system can be easily installed into any milking shed. Designed and manufactured by Tony Overbeek, farmer and director of Pesky Ideas Ltd, this unique in-shed mist system will keep your cows cool during summer and flies out of the shed during milking, while Cool Cow is operating.
For anyone who has endured afternoons milking in the heat of summer, it is an exhausting and challenging job for the cows as well as the milker. The flies are the biggest problem! And this is what inspired Tony to invent this system.
After years of trials and fine-tuning, we are very proud to bring you the awesome Cool Cow in-shed mist system with proven benefits including:
- Reduces heat and flies during milking
- Lowers breathing rates + heat stress
- Suppresses dust from in-shed feed systems
- Lowers cows body temperatures as they leave the shed which improves evening pasture intake
- Cooler afternoon milkings for cows and milkers
- Happy cows produce more milk!